As a valued patient or carer, we would like to personally update you on COVID information as it relates to Philip Wood Physiotherapy.
Firstly, we are continuing to closely monitor all available information provided by the NSW Health Department. In addition to this advice, our professional body seeks clarification directly from the Chief Allied Health Officer for NSW. We are using this information, and its regular updates to inform the management strategies we develop to prioritise the safety of our patients and employees.
Stanhope Practice – Closed
Our landlords at the Leisure Centre closed the building in June and consequently, we are not permitted to operate at this location.
Riverstone – Open
Our practice at Riverstone remains open. Given the rate of spread of the Delta COVID variant and the affect the virus is having on our community, we have implemented strict safeguard measures to enhance the protection of our staff and patients.
- Staff and patients have been instructed not to come to the practice if they are experiencing the mildest of cold-like symptoms, have recently returned from overseas, have been contacted by NSW Health Department concerning contact tracing or have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- On arrival, staff and patients are required to sign in to Services NSW with the QR code provided
- Staff and patients will have their temperature taken before stepping inside
- Only one patient on site at any one time and every patient must be masked
- Sanitiser provided on entry
- Staff to wear PPE at all times and sanitise beds and equipment between every consultation
- We are encouraging the use of card payments wherever possible to limit the handling of cash for both our patients and staff
- We have further increased our capacity for home visit consultations and Telehealth consultations
Whilst not a NSW Health requirement, we would also like you to let you know that all physiotherapists at Philip Wood Physiotherapy are fully immunised and undertake regular COVID tests.
We thank you very much for your understanding during this difficult time.
Philip Wood Physiotherapy
20 July 2020