Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As a valued patient, we would like to personally update you on evolving measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are continuing to closely monitor all available information provided by NSW Health, Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation (WHO) and have been receiving regular updates from our professional body and other related parties.
Given the ongoing threat of the virus, particularly for the vulnerable people in our community, we have implemented additional safeguard measures to enhance the protection of our staff and patients.
Hygiene and cleaning practices
We are continuing to maintain high hygiene standards in our waiting rooms, treatment rooms, gym areas and when engaging in at-home or onsite visits. In addition to the standard practice for our practitioners to wash hands and sanitize between consultations, we have permanently removed paper bedcovers and are instead disinfecting all bed surfaces with an antibacterial solution between patients. All touch services are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
Please do not attend the clinic if you;
- Have returned from any international travel within the past 14 days
- Have been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed case of Covid-19
- You are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell
When attending the clinic;
- There will be only one patient in the consultation room at one time. We can accommodate a support person if required, however we prefer to keep consultations 1:1 to meet social distancing requirements.
- Patients are asked to remain in their car and call 9838 3030 to confirm they are on site. If the physiotherapist is still finishing a prior consultation, we ask that patients remain in their vehicle until a staff member advises the physiotherapist is ready to commence the treatment session.
- All patients will have their temperature taken by the physiotherapist prior to treatment. If the temperature is under 37, treatment will proceed.
- The physiotherapist will be masked at all times.
- We ask that patients refrain from using cash where possible.
We have further increased our capacity for home visit consultations and also offer Telehealth facilities (virtual consultations) for patients in high-risk categories or who feel uncomfortable leaving their home.
Please understand that these changes are being made with every intention of ensuring your safe continuity of care as we strive to deliver the highest quality of healthcare in these adverse times. If you have any queries, please contact us on 9838 3030.
We thank you for your ongoing support.
Kind Regards, Phil & Catriona Wood