Since March 2019, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about an added level of complexity and concern for patient care. Philip Wood Physiotherapy has adapted and changed protocols to suit the changing Government advice and keep our patients as safe as possible. As case numbers continue to fall and we navigate a new phase of the pandemic, we will again make changes to adhere to health care advice whilst meeting the needs of our patient base.
Our first priority will always be the general health and wellbeing of the community.
What will NOT change;
- We request that if you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms which may include fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath; that you DO NOT attend the practice.
- Patients and staff will still be required to wear facemasks to each appointment
- Our staff will continue to receive regular COVID and flu boosters
- We will continue to uphold stringent standards of hygiene and infection control
- We will continue to offer Telehealth and Home Visit appointments
What will change;
- We will gradually open more appointments by increasing the number of patients simultaneously on site from 1 to 2
We respect everyone’s right to make independent health care decisions and therefore, there is no requirement for patients at this practice to be vaccinated. We hope you understand however that in order to respect everyone’s right to choose what is right for their family, it is important for us to understand the vaccination status of each patient.
We thank you very much for your understanding during this difficult time.
Philip Wood Physiotherapy