Philip Wood Sports Injuries & Physiotherapy Centre has been serving the local community for 25+ years……
Our Riverstone practice is well positioned at 7 Oxford St Riverstone, close to public transport and with plenty of onsite parking. The practice offers patients 2 curtained treatment rooms, a plaster room, and an onsite gymnasium.
Our Stanhope Gardens practice is conveniently located on Sentry Drive Stanhope Gardens, within Blacktown Leisure Centre. This practice offers treatment in rooms above the lap pool deck and the use of the Centre’s modern gymnasium to further progress treatment plans. Stanhope practice also offers a well developed hydrotherapy program and has ongoing involvement with an Aquanatal Program for expectant mothers.
Practice Mission Statement
To give quality care to patients by helping them understand their condition, providing physiotherapy services suitable for their injury and working with other health care providers in reducing their symptoms and injury reoccurrences.
We treat people, not just their pain. With our extraordinary level of compassionate, individualised care, we focus on healing the whole patient through:
- Personalised evaluation: Each patient receives a comprehensive individual evaluation
- Directed therapeutic exercise: Individually tailored for each patient to increase mobility and strength and promote fast healing
- Biomechanical & functional retraining: Patients relearn how to do tasks without pain, whether it is sitting at a desk or walking
- Innovative, proven treatments: We are an evidenced based practice and pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of research and best practices
- Seamless communication: Our staff and the referring doctor all work as a team throughout the course of treatment