Begin in a full push-up position, palms aligned under shoulders.
- Place left knee on the floor near shoulder with left heel by right hip
- Lower down to forearms and bring right leg down with the top of the foot on the floor (not shown)
- Keep chest lifted to the wall in front of you, gazing down
- If you’re more flexible, bring chest down to floor and extend arms in front of you
- Pull navel in toward spine and tighten your pelvic-floor muscles; contract right side of glutes
- Curl right toes under while pressing ball of foot into the floor, pushing through your heel
- Bend knee to floor and release; do 5 reps total, then switch sides and repeat